Spring, May 2011 at UNH Browne Center
- List of participants
- Background reading for field trip
- "Skating To Where the Puck Will Be: An ambitious collaborative effort seeks to build interdisciplinary partnerships in step with federal agencies’ shifting priorities." UNH Institute for the Study of Earth, Oceans and Space Spheres Summer 2011 newsletter.
- Clark, W.C. (2007.) "Sustainability Science: A room of its own." Proceedings of the National Academy of Science 104: 1737-1738; published online on February 6, 2007, 10.1073/pnas.0611291104.
- Great Bay 2011 articles
- ICSU (2010). Earth System Science for Global Sustainability: The Grand Challenges. International Council for Science, Paris. Accessed on April 4, 2012, at http://www.icsu.org/publications/reports-and-reviews/grand-challenges/GrandChallenges_Oct2010.pdf.
- Reid, W.V., Chen, D., Goldfarb, L., Hackmann, H., Lee, Y.T., Mokhele, K., Ostrom, E., Raivio, K., Rockstrom, J., Schellnhuber, H.J., Whyte, A. (12 NOVEMBER 2010.) "Earth System Science for Global Sustainability: Grand Challenges." Science (330): 916-917. Accessed April 4, 2012, at http://www.sciencemag.org/content/330/6006/916.full.pdf.