Energy Task Force Subcommittees
The work of the Energy Task Force is carried out by the various subcommittees. They are organized and lead by ETF members, but are made up of a variety of faculty, staff and students from across campus who are vital to accomplishing the subcommittees' goals. If you are interested in working on a particular project or area, please contact the appropriate subcommittee chair or email the Energy Task Force!
The goals and areas of focus of the ETF's subcommittees change over time as needed to fulfill the mission of the Energy Task Force and meet the targets of WildCAP. The current list of subcommittees is given below.
Buildings & Hardware
This subcommittee focuses on areas of green building, energy efficiency in lighting and equipment, renewable energy generation and all related areas.
Chair: Matt O'Keefe, Energy Office
Campus Awareness & Outreach
This group focuses on engaging the UNH community on issues related to climate, energy and conservation.
Chairs: Jim Dombrosk, Energy Office & Beth Potier, University Communications and Marketing
This subcommittee works to strengthen UNH's curriculum related to climate science, energy technolgies, energy & climate policy, etc.
Chair: Stacy Vandeveer, Political Science
Greenhouse Gas Inventory
This group is responsible for maintaining the campus greenhouse gas emissions inventory.
Chair: Brett Pasinella, Sustainability Academy
This subcommittee looks for ways to advance sustainability in the materials and equipment procured by the various departments and organizations at UNH.
Chair: Lisa Pollard, USNH Purchasing
This subcommittee strives to improve efficiency in the operation and disposal of information technology.
Chair: Nanyce Jenkins, Information Technology
This subcommittee works on transportation issues related to energy use in conjunction with the Transportation Policy Committtee.
Chair: Steve Pesci, Campus Planning
This subcommittee seeks to integrate and foster research related to climate science and energy technologies across campus.
Chair: Cameron Wake, Institute of Earth, Oceans & Space
- About Us
- Faculty Scholars
- Task forces
- Ecosystem Task Force
- Energy Task Force
- Sustainable Food System Task Force
- Culture and Sustainability Task Force
- Task Force Ambassadors
- UNH sustainability awards
- Defining Sustainability
- Our Work
- Academic Programs and Courses
- Dual Major in Sustainability
- Liberal Arts & Sustainability Faculty Grants
- Responsible Governance and Sustainable Citizenship Project (RGSCP)
- Study Abroad
- Sustainability Teaching Resources
- Sustainable Student Life
- Commissions on GLBT, Women, People of Color, and People With Disabilities
- Dining & food
- Ecoline & cogeneration
- Energy Efficiency Fund
- Energy saving tips
- Energy use in UNH buildings
- Environmental health & safety
- Green computing
- Greenhouse gas emissions inventories
- Healthy UNH
- Inclusive excellence
- Move Out Recycling & Donations
- Printing & paper
- Virtual energy efficient dorm room
- Waste, recycling & composting
- Water conservation & quality
- WildCAP, UNH's Climate Action Plan
- Campus Carbon Calculator/CarbonMAP
- UNH Faculty Sustainability Course and Research Survey
- Sustainability Research Collaboratory
- UNH Faculty Sustainability Research Inventory
- UNH Programs, Centers and Institutes Related to Sustainability
- UNH Research Office
- Climate Counts
- Climate Fellows Program
- Climate Solutions New England (CSNE)
- Food Solutions New England (FSNE)
- Inter-campus collaboration
- NH Farm to School
- Post Landfill Action Network (PLAN)
- Professional Certificate in Corporate Sustainability
- Sustainability Learning Collaboratives
- Data collection and reporting
- News & Events
- Get involved!
- Calendar of events
- Sustainable Faculty and Staff
- Sustainable Student Life
- Current and past newsletters
- E-News Signup
- Images and photos
- Publications and reports
- Social media
- Videos and podcasts