Be an Environmental Advocate!!
The Sustainability Institute is beginning a new alliance of students on campus! The Environmental Advocates will be key members of this network, providing the bodies on campus needed to get the word out about initiatives and events.
The Student Sustainability Alliance is comprised of Student Environmental Action Coalition, Net Impact, Trash2Treasure, Slow Food, Organic Garden Club and more! Leaders of these groups will be meeting monthly with staff from the Sustainability Institute to share information with each other and work on projects together. The Environmental Advocates (EA’s) can join any of these clubs separately if they wish!
The EA’s will work through a communication system of both online documents and community, as well as occasional meetings with staff from the Sustainability Institute
Be an auxiliary member of the Student Sustainability Alliance, an active member in your hall to communicate, and promote Sustainable actions on campus!
To be an Environmental Advocate, talk to your RD and sign up for the hall council elections. The Sustainability Institute will also want the contact information for these wonderful students!
Questions? Email us!
- About Us
- Faculty Fellows
- Task forces
- Ecosystem Task Force
- Energy Task Force
- Sustainable Food System Task Force
- Culture and Sustainability Task Force
- UNH sustainability awards
- Defining Sustainability
- Our Work
- Academic Programs and Courses
- Culture & Sustainability Discussion Group
- Dual Major in Sustainability
- Ecology and Ethnicity: Sustainability Studies' Contribution to Place 2013 Summer Seminar
- Liberal Arts & Sustainability Faculty Grants
- Student Events
- Student Organizations
- Study Abroad
- Sustainability Teaching Resources
- Commissions on GLBT, Women, People of Color, and People With Disabilities
- Dining & food
- Ecoline & cogeneration
- Energy Efficiency Fund
- Energy saving tips
- Energy use in UNH buildings
- Environmental health & safety
- Green computing
- Greenhouse gas emissions inventories
- Healthy UNH
- Inclusive excellence
- Moveout recycling & donations
- Printing & paper
- Sustainability Stewards
- Virtual energy efficient dorm room
- Waste, recycling & composting
- Water conservation & quality
- WildCAP, UNH's Climate Action Plan
- UNH Faculty Sustainability Course and Research Survey
- Sustainability Research Collaboratory
- UNH Faculty Sustainability Research Inventory
- UNH Programs, Centers and Institutes Related to Sustainability
- UNH Research Office
- Data collection and reporting
- News & Events
- Get involved!