These resources (and more coming) are provided to help you integrate sustainability into existing our new student learning opportunities. If you have other resources you think we should post, please email us.
- Aber, Kelly and Mallory (eds). (2009). The Sustainable Learning Community: One University’s Journey to the Future. University Press of New England: Hanover, NH.
- Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE)
- Intergovenmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
- Millennium Ecosystem Assessment
- The Report of the Brundtland Commission, "Our Common Future," formally the World Commission on Environment and Development (WCED), was published by Oxford University Press in 1987. You can also find a copy here.
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) & Education for Sustainable Development
- United Nations Food & Agriculture Organization (FAO)
- World Commission on Culture and Development's 1998 report "Our Creative Diversity"