Teaching future leaders.
Creating and researching innovative solutions to global challenges.
Making UNH, our state, our region and our world a better place.
UNH wouldn't be the sustainability leader it is today without our faculty.
The Sustainability Institute at UNH is eager to help you expand the important sustainability scholarship you do.
- UNH sustainability academic programs
- UNH sustainability focused and related courses
- Teaching resources on sustainability
- Culture and Sustainability Discussion Group
- Ecology and Ethnicity: Sustainability Studies' Contribution to Place 2013 Summer Seminar
- Liberal Arts & Sustainability Faculty Curriculum and Co-Curricular Grants
- UNH is ranked 5th in the nation for overall scientific impact in ecology and environmental science, as ranked by the Institute for Scientific Information.
- Inventory of UNH faculty involved in sustainability-related research